Mt. Rainier - Windproof, Waterproof and Breathable - The Mt.Rainier series of sleeping bags is unlike anything else on the market today. These bags are absolutely waterproof with taped seams - yet your body moisture is able to exit the sleeping bag.
We offer this unique bag in 3 different ratings:
All three bags are 34 inches across the shoulders, 86 inches long and have a 22 inch box foot. The shell is made with a ripstop nylon taffeta identified as Amphibeia 3000, which guarantees to keep you warm and comfortable.
The Mount Rainier 20° weighs only 3lbs 8oz and has a stuff sack of 17.1 inches with an 7.9-inch diameter. This bag is comparable to bags three times our price.
Mt. Ranier 20° Features:
- Temp Rating: 20° F / -7° C
- Sew-in Draft Tube and Chest Collar
- Hood with Drawstring Closure and Barrel Lock
- Two Bags Can Be Zipped Together
- This Sleeping Bag is Windproof, Waterproof and Breathable
- All Seams Are Taped
- #5 Two-Way YKK Zipper
- Anti-Snag Zipperband
- Thermal Collar
Mt. Ranier 20° Specifications:
- Size: 34" x 86" x 22"
- Filling Weight: 1 lbs. 8 oz
- Carry Weight: 3 lbs. 8 oz
- Insulation: Invista Thermolite Quallo
Mt Rainier 20 Construction:
- Double Layer
Mt Rainier 20° Material:
- Outer Top: Ripstop Nylon
- Outer Bottom: Nylon Taffeta
- Liner: Invista Tactel Nylon
NOTE: Both the Mt Rainier 0° and the Mt Rainier 20° have Special Scout Promotional Pricing.