This is the Volcano Lite! It utilizes iso-butane fuel and weighs only 4.4 ounces with the carrying case. Output is approximately 10,000 BTU. It has a piezo ignition system, and is made of high-grade stainless steel. This miniature stove can compete with anything on the market. Introductory promotional price is only $35.
- Super compact, portable and light-weight.
- Includes high grade stainless steel construction
- 10,000 BTU Output (Approx.)
- Uses Iso-Butane Fuel (Not Included)
- Piezo Ignition System (No Matches Needed)
- Micro Regulator for consistent fuel burning
- Flame adjustable
- Serrated pot supports fold for storage
- Includes durable protective carrying case - 4" x 3" x 1.5"
- Weighs 4.4 ounces (including carrying case)
How to Use
- Unfold the pot supports (The serrated pot supports unfold like a fan.)
- Screw onto the top of a iso-butane fuel cannister
- Make sure snug but do not overtighten
- Turn fuel on till you hear the gas.
- Press Piezo Igniter until fuel lights.
- If fuel doesn't light within 2 seconds, turn off, wait 10 seconds and try again.
- Boils 1 liter of water in 3 minutes.
Great for 72 Hour Kits, backpacking, camping or to simply have for emergency purposes.