I designed this as a Scout Exclusive. Although it looks like the HyperLite, in reality, it is a world apart. Our UberLite is made exclusively for CampingMaxx for Boys Scouts of America. This is possibly the best tent under $200.00
Features and Specifications:
- The UberLite is a light weight, 4 season tent and can withstand moderately hostile environments.
- The living area measures 84" long by 61" wide, so 2 adults have plenty of room.
- The interior ceiling is 45" which provides comfort even in high winds.
- The poles are an aluminum material which just snap into their locking fittings.
- The poles provide the strength to support a light snow load.
- The speed clip assembly allows it to be set up in ALL conditions.
- The tent can be set up in under 3 minutes from start to entry.
- The floor is an ultralite material which is super durable.
- The seams are both welded and taped.
- There are both screened doors and solid doors on both ends, so you will be be comfortable in the hot days of Philmont.
- This entire tent weighs only 6.50 pounds and easily stuffs down to 18 X 6 X 6".
Features of The Detachable Raincover
- The rain cover is more than a 100% rain cover. When draped over the dome, it creates and covers two large vestibules on both ends of the tent.. If you wish, you can cook in one end and keep your gear dry in the other.
- Each vestibule adds approximately 21" in length.
- Each vestibule is zippered to protect your gear.
- The dimensions of the tent with vestibules are approximate (21" + 84" + 21") x 61" x 45" in L x W x H
- This rain cover has a special water-repellent coating which should last for many years.
- The raincover is 1000 mm and provides a dry living area under almost all conditions.
We are very proud of this tent and consider it to be the flagship of our new UberLite line. It has taken almost 20 years to develop