The spacious internal frame backpack features a built in hydration system complete with a 2 Liter bladder, drink tube, and bite valve and featuring Antimicrobial Protection for the mitigation of odor and bacteria. The main compartment can be accessed from both the top or the bottom, and can also be divided into two separate compartments. This allows for the sleeping bag to be stored and accessed in the bottom without wrestling with everything stored above. There are also numerous pockets, pouches and compartments making this a great pack if you like to pack a lot of gadgets
- Built in hydration system, complete with bladder, drink tube, and bite valve; and featuring Microban Antimicrobial Protection for mitigation of odor and bacteria
- Main compartment can be accessed from both top and bottom.
- Main compartment can be divided into two separate compartments - creating 2 separate storage areas.
- Easy access front stowaway compartment with internal organizer
- Two side mesh pockets hold water bottles or other quick access items
- Padded adjustable back panel with lumbar support and air comfort ventilation channels
- Padded, contoured adjustable shoulder straps with shock absorption
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated safety whistle buckle
- Padded, adjustable waist belt with web management on waist straps
- Fully adjustable frame - accomodating sizes from Extra Short to Extra Tall - approximately 5'2" to 6'6".
- Detachable top lid
- Emergency Rain Cover in Hidden Bottom Compartment
- Media Pocket with waterproof zipper
- Detachable pocket on the shoulder strap for a cel phone, ipod, or GPS unit)
- Dimensions: 23.5 inches long x 13 inches wide x 9 inches deep
- 50.8 Liter Backpack
- 2 Liter Bladder
- Total weight is only 4 pounds, 9 ounces
- Materials: Fabric, plastic, metal