A tube tent is mainly used as an emergency shelter. It's a must for every 72 hr. emergency kit. It's lightweight, weighing less than a pound. When folded it's approximately 9" x 7" x 2" making it extremely easy to store. The tube tent will keep you protected from the elements when needed the most.
The tent is suspended by a cord which can be strung between two trees, posts, etc. A 25' cord is included. It's made of a durable plastic to prevent moisture penetration and sleeps 2 comfortably.
The tube tent can also be used for camping and recreational purposes as well. It's ultralight making it easy to carry when backpacking, mountaineering or climbing.
Tube Tent Set Up Directions:
- Feed the cord through the Tube and tie to available trees, post, car door, etc. For maximum floor width suspend so the cord is 2 1/2 to 3 feet above the ground.
- Spread floor out and place sleeping bags or other gear (rocks or small logs will do) to hold the sidewalls in place and anchor the corners.
- Hangs on a 25' nylon rope line (included)
- Measures approximately 8.25' long by 6' wide
- Water resistant
- Fire retardant
- 2.5 mil thick polythylene
- Accommodates 2 adults
- Weight: Approx. 10.4 ounces
- Color: Orange
- This tent can double as a tarp
- Can also be used for signalling purposes due to the bright orange color.
Quantity discounts available.